Sir John and the Knights of the Long Table

Eleven of us live here at beautiful Schamelot, and we have a small 20 acre farm of chickens, emus, two dogs, 13 or so cats and a cockateil named Sassafrass.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Schamelot Christmas Cookies and Candies

In the seventeen years of our marriage I've accumulated a few Christmas cookie/candy recipes. I use these as part of my analogy for how tradition in the Church develops. I'll share that another day. Today I'll just share the list of cookies and candies. Maybe I'll share the recipes one day, too!


Chocolate Pepper Linzer "Oreos"

Noel Nut Balls

Jam Thumbprints

Mocha Almond Biscotti

Stained Glass Tri-Citrus Sugar Cookies

Buckeye Balls

Elves' Buttons

Homemade Marshmallows

English Toffee (Brickle)

Shortbread

Gingerbread

Peppermint Bark

No comments: