Sir John and the Knights of the Long Table

Eleven of us live here at beautiful Schamelot, and we have a small 20 acre farm of chickens, emus, two dogs, 13 or so cats and a cockateil named Sassafrass.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged by Ruth

Inquiring minds want to know...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really, but everyone thought I was named after my Grandfather, Robert Winston Linsley

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Friday night.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only in the first few lines, then my hand gets tired, and my handwriting turns into kindergarten scribbles--yucky.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boar's Head Smoked Turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? All of them!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on what other person I was.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? On occasion--seriously!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Homemade granola.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I wear flip flops most of the time, or my "new" Merrell Mocs (GW $7.50). No laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In the seventh grade I could beat all the boys arm wrestling. Woopsie, did you mean interiorly?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky Road.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair--then eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Scarlett (O'Hara).

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? Bad temper/emotional outbursts of any kind.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Me, when I was on top of my game!

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I usually don't wear pants--I'm wearing a kakhi Eddie Bauer skirt with my quintessential Rocket Dog chunky flip flops, in kakhi.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A cup of hot coffee, cream, no sugar.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My dear friend, Ruth, talk about corn bread and split pea soup.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Scarlett.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean babies, clean husbands, bacon and onions frying in the kitchen, fresh baked Pane Rustica, liturgical incense--in Church or in my living room.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ruth.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball and folk style wrestling.

25. HAIR COLOR? Brown.

26. EYE COLOR? Brown.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, nor glasses.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Everything Thai.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Murder mysteries in which the startlingly handsome detective tricks the killer into giving himself away.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 3:10 to Yuma was the last movie I wanted to watch, but it was unavailable--the original is great!

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A beautiful, soft, lilac, merino wool, fine-knit, v-neck sweater (GW $4.75).

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn & Spring.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs & Kisses.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Nocino Mortal Sin Cake.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? She's Gonna Blow (anger management for moms)

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ron Paul 2008.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing, Criminal Minds wasn't on.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Dogs barking, keys jangling, kids running (some to greet, some to finish cleaning their rooms) as John comes through the door at 5:30 every night.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Johnny Cash.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Okinawa.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? jack of all trades, master of none.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Norfolk, VA (pronounced "Nawfik")


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, #17 made me laugh out loud literally! My kids didn't get it though! LOL! Hey, I need to email you!