Sir John and the Knights of the Long Table

Eleven of us live here at beautiful Schamelot, and we have a small 20 acre farm of chickens, emus, two dogs, 13 or so cats and a cockateil named Sassafrass.

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Week in Review


Schamelot had it's first snow day yesterday! Gwennie and Blue loved it! I spent the day continuing my organizing frenzy inside. The rec room is done, my bedroom, closet and bathroom are done; the kitchen is amazing, and today's my office day. Hope I can keep it up!








The snow definitely brought out the puppies' more rambunctious side!












Marian Ireland got a Bumbo today! She has just enough head control to be able to sit up in it. It gives her a whole new perspective on life!










Talk about perspective! Here she is on the top shelf of the pantry. Unfortunately the picture doesn't show the 14 arms waiting below to catch her should she decide to make a jump for it!

It's been a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marian is just too cute!!! I miss you guys.